Join the Workshop to Migrate Desktop Solution to HoloLens
Digital Transformation Master Class Workshop allows you to test the possibility of transferring the interface of your medical device from the desktop to HoloLens to leverage the power of Mixed Reality for better work efficiency and convenience.
- Displaying information in real time allows to view various planes and angles of the tissue or organ being tested, thus enables uninterrupted focus on the patient and task at hand
- Faster and more precise task execution thanks to access to the necessary information on one screen and the "head follow-up" feature
- Device information, settings and control functions conveniently and safely available without the need for physical contact with the device
- Technical issues, such as failure handling or warranty inspections, can be handled remotely without the need for a technician to be physically present at the point of use
- The workshop offers you an in-depth analysis of your current solution and contexts of use to come up with the best possible plan for porting the desktop interface to Mixed Reality.
- As a result of this stage, you acquire designed screens and a clickable prototype that will be presented on the HoloLens2 device and subjected to tests.
- Target group tests provide you with important feedback on the usability and reliability of the final product to prepare plans for future work on the interface.
Explore the capabilities of HoloLens
Audit Video Recording with HoloLens
Desktop Solution Migration to HoloLens
Digital Transformation Master Class Workshop assesses the possibility of translating and transferring your device's desktop software interface into Mixed Reality. It is a six-day process that includes the user experience & design workshop, solution prototyping on HoloLens and tests with end users.
Main Steps of the Six-day Process
Krzysztof Jurkowski — Business Development Manager
mobile: +48 882 643 899
- MR workshop